Openmoko Bug #1892: Locations doesn't start

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 10:12:15 CEST 2008

#1892: Locations doesn't start
    Reporter:  flamma     |        Owner:  jeremy
        Type:  defect     |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:  always     |     Blocking:

Comment(by flamma):

 I'm very sorry, Jeremy. I can't say you the versions since I flashed the
 phone again with the 8/30 image. The only thing I can say, is that I had
 flashed normally my phone with the first Om2008.8 update. And that, after
 executing Locations first time, it worked right. I don't know if it is a

 Yesterday I was playing with Locations and seemed to work fine. If I find
 a problem again, I will post here.