Openmoko Bug #1792: SMS not received properly during suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 12:27:44 CEST 2008

#1792: SMS not received properly during suspend
    Reporter:  thomasb  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by erin_yueh):

 hi Regina,

 like #1587, could you please verify this bug with 3 latest daily build
 image? if still good, we may close this bug. if still happens, please
 attach the log file. We can analyze the network problem from log.