Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 13:26:38 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
    Reporter:  wilk      |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by Holger):

 Replying to [comment:7 marek]:
 > Holger, what did change recently ?
 Do you ask me? I'm not Holger 'Zecke' Freyther (zecke at openmoko dot
 org), I'm just a device owner (I ask because you did not add Zecke to CC).