Openmoko Bug #1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 12:35:04 CEST 2008

#1639: Only some contacts off SIM displayed
    Reporter:  montgoss  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:            |     Blocking:

Comment(by erin_yueh):

 yeah, we met the same problem before, when we use gsmd + GTK application.
 We have a time out procedure from gsmd, if one AT command takes too much
 time to response, it would send 'AT' to break the current one. I guess
 probably qtopia has this time out procedure too. From my suggestion, we
 may increase one AT command response time or not retrieving ALL contacts
 from one AT command.