Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 14:56:24 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
    Reporter:  wilk      |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by gromgull):

 One more thing I just remembered - while in the black screen state I tried
 to use apm to actually suspend (apm -s), but it said something along the
 lines of "Device or resource busy" and refused to do anything.