Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 15:10:06 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
    Reporter:  wilk      |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by imrehg):

 I tried newly flashed 0831 and 0901 rootfs images.
 In both cases: after boot, I turned off the suspend mode, but the
 screensaver comes up nevertheless after a minute (that's the default
 setting, I think). During suspend all usb networking is stuck (maybe it is
 an "of course"?) so these images are totally useless, unless you are keep
 touching the screen.

 The 0829 image was working fine.