Openmoko Bug #1704: [QT-Callscreen] Button are disappeared and Only shows Dialing number if Device get incoming a call when make a Outgoing call(before other side answer the call)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Mon Sep 1 15:55:08 CEST 2008

#1704: [QT-Callscreen] Button are disappeared and Only shows Dialing number if
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke at openmoko.org
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:              |     Blocking:
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by erin_yueh):

 * cc: erin_yueh at openmoko.com (added)
  * status:  new => in_testing

Comment:

 I try to reproduce this bug, but i cannot reproduce it.

 1. open dialer, start to make a phone call from NEO
 2. use other phone and make a phone call to NEO
 3. NEO displays an incoming call screen with buttons 'Send busy', 'Show
 keyboard' and 'End call' in the middle screen.

 could you help to test this bug with latest build image? or I
 misunderstand your testing steps, then please let me know.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1704#comment:2>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>