Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 16:54:22 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
    Reporter:  wilk      |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by flamma):

 I have installed illume-config-illume and have done all things I need to
 get the wrench to configure. Now, I can't change when the screen fades,
 but I can change how much time after fade the phone will suspend.

 So, I think the real problem is that 2008.8 don't let you to configure
 when the screensaver rise, and how much time after that the phone should