Openmoko Bug #1816: om-locations-map-pack freezes the Freerunner

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 1 17:52:40 CEST 2008

#1816: om-locations-map-pack freezes the Freerunner
    Reporter:  avanc      |        Owner:  olv
        Type:  defect     |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:             |     Blocking:

Comment(by olv):

 It turns out packing map packages is too resource consuming to have a web
 version, without great efforts.  I guess we should find a way around,
 until some new map format is decided and supported.