Openmoko Bug #1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting slient or vibrate only

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Tue Sep 2 06:02:04 CEST 2008

#1627: [Dialer] The bottom bar menu show "Mute" when incoming a call even setting
slient or vibrate only
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
    Reporter:  regina_kim  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect      |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:              |     Blocking:
---------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by wendy_hung):

 * cc: will at openmoko.com (removed)
  * priority:  high => normal
  * status:  in_testing => assigned

Comment:

 No, i think the phone's behaver it's not correct. We can put this with
 lower priority but it is a problem.

 I think what you mean is no matter what status it will show up "mute"
 right? Does that make any sense?
 When your phone have incoming call but without ring tone, you check the
 incoming call screen it have a "Mute" at the conner but you remember you
 turn the phone with Ring only status, what will you do ?

 Try to set your own phone as silence, see what it behave.

 tested with image:
 kernel:20080826-asu.stable-uImage.bin
 root file system:20080902-asu.stable-rootfs.jffs2
 Still act the same.
 Remove will at openmoko.com coz he's already in testing at openmoko.com list

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1627#comment:8>