Openmoko Bug #1950: [Installer] system update packages

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 2 10:48:25 CEST 2008

#1950: [Installer] system update packages
 Reporter:  wendy_hung   |          Owner:  tick
     Type:  enhancement  |         Status:  new
Component:  Installer    |        Version:
 Severity:  blocker      |       Keywords:  Updating Packages
Blockedby:               |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:               |
 Hi Tick!
 I hear that we will now have all system packages in one single package
 called 'System Update' so I created a ticket for you.  Please let us know
 the progress so we can start testing.

 Thanks :)