Openmoko Bug #1950: [Installer] system update packages

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 2 11:23:47 CEST 2008

#1950: [Installer] system update packages
    Reporter:  wendy_hung         |        Owner:  tick
        Type:  enhancement        |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:                     |     Blocking:
Changes (by tick):

  * component:  Installer => Distro
  * severity:  blocker => major
  * milestone:  Om2008.9 =>

 This need to be done after release.
 Every package will be different, and need to be tested.

 I will think about how to create such stuff.

 Before this, we need to clean up our
 I think it more distro issue, and may become a routine job.
 So I remove the Milestone, change the Component, and Severity.
 After Installer can accept this kind of package.
 I will then close this ticket.

 If there has any new such package, I will info testing Team.