Openmoko Bug #1587: can not receive SMS often

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 2 14:37:56 CEST 2008

#1587: can not receive SMS often
    Reporter:  regina_kim                |        Owner:  zecke at
        Type:  defect                    |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:                            |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 Let me highlight your test setup is flawed:
    - Maybe the sender side is broken
    - Maybe the network is broken
    - Maybe the TI Calypso is broken
    - Maybe Qtopia is broken...

 Unless you can tell what part of the chain is broken we do not need to
 talk about it.

 Hints: There is something called sender report. It allows you to blame