Openmoko Bug #1954: Sound of clicks on locked screen.

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 2 18:01:39 CEST 2008

#1954: Sound of clicks on locked screen.
 Reporter:  Ntropy           |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:
 Severity:  minor            |       Keywords:  lock, screen, sound, clicks
Blockedby:                   |   Reproducible:  always
 Blocking:                   |
 When screen is locked I feel free to put handset into a pocket. But I
 steel hear sounds of click on every step.
 I think screen locker better to switch of sound of clicks.