Openmoko Bug #1771: Booting fails: AR6000 problem

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 2 20:36:38 CEST 2008

#1771: Booting fails: AR6000 problem
    Reporter:  schneck   |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:            |     Blocking:
Changes (by zecke):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

 There is little we can do right now. the X server does not start which can
 have many different reasons. But no log file was attached, no list of
 installed packages and I doubt the initial reporter has this issue