Openmoko Bug #1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 2 20:45:52 CEST 2008

#1796: Xglamo does not open usb keyboard (/dev/input/event5)
    Reporter:  lindi    |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by Mercury):

 Sweet!  It works for me when I change that file by hand.  (I look forward
 to it ending up in the unstable feed).  When I type in X now it notices
 every key, so my problem with the console remains, but that should be an
 issue for another ticket, I imagine.

 Bluetooth keyboard works now.