Openmoko Bug #1928: Settings don't change the suspend time

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Sep 3 12:13:44 CEST 2008

#1928: Settings don't change the suspend time
    Reporter:  wilk      |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by marek):

 Ok, i looked into the issue today. The command given by hiciu fixes the

 xset s off

 It disables the screensaver. After disabling it settings works as
 I have no clue why we have a running screensaver now. This has to be fixed
 by the distro team.

 Probably,#1952 is the same issue.