Openmoko Bug #1818: SMS doesn't send when network coverage restores

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Sep 4 04:06:00 CEST 2008

#1818: SMS doesn't send when network coverage restores
    Reporter:  pertyboy2    |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Reproducible:               |     Blocking:
Changes (by zecke):

  * milestone:  Om2008.8 =>

 Please see bug filing policy: I see no GSM log so I
 don't see any issue here instead we talk about what could be the case.
 Maybe space invaders hijacked your local GSM network? they are known for
 that... ;)

 With the lack of a log message... When you write a new SMS and click send
 it goes to the Outbox, if sending succeeds it goes to Sent, if it fails it
 goes to Drafts. I see nothing here to believe that this is not the case...