Openmoko Bug #1844: [Dialer] Support Emergency Call and Alert message "No service" or "No register" ...

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at docs.openmoko.org
Thu Sep 4 12:16:57 CEST 2008

#1844: [Dialer] Support Emergency Call and Alert message "No service" or "No
register" ...
    Reporter:  regina_kim   |        Owner:  zecke at openmoko.org
        Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always       |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 Please stop this handwaving. I don't have a working magic eight ball and I
 don't think mine is going to be fixed anytime soon.

 What is so difficult to attach the output of logread.. When you say out of
 10 times eight times fail you would see something like this in the log...

 ATD911;
 NO CARRIER
 ATD911;
 NO CARRIER..

 but guessing what might be inside the log message is something I don't
 feel like doing.

--
Ticket URL: <https://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/1844#comment:4>
docs.openmoko.org <http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/>