Openmoko Bug #1759: [Qtopia : contacts] remove set group ringtone function

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 5 05:59:37 CEST 2008

#1759: [Qtopia : contacts] remove set group ringtone function
    Reporter:  regina_kim   |        Owner:  zecke at
        Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:               |     Blocking:
Changes (by charlie):

  * status:  new => in_testing

 I removed the entry from the menu. (commit

 I just commented out the part of the code that actually put the entry into
 the menu, so if we want it back in the future it is very simple.