Openmoko Bug #1901: Answer button does not work

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 5 10:34:07 CEST 2008

#1901: Answer button does not work
    Reporter:  Zoup      |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by octavsly):

 I just had the same issue few minutes ago.

 I will attach the two outputs in one file

 I need to leave it as closed since I have no permission to change the
 ticket field.