Openmoko Bug #1814: Broken mplayer package dependenties

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 5 19:57:21 CEST 2008

#1814: Broken mplayer package dependenties
    Reporter:  lock                                         |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  defect                                       |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:                                               |     Blocking:

Comment(by Mercury):

 No, because it has dependency problems.  (I thought that the purpose of
 this ticket was clear.)

 I can work around it the same way the original poster did, but I didn't
 bother.  My goal here is to alert you and/or the community to a problem
 with the software, but I feel like I'm getting attitude (and apparently
 now you're playing ticket status yo-yo)

 I assume you're an openmoko employee, zecke.  May I speak to your