Openmoko Bug #1814: Broken mplayer package dependenties

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 5 21:11:27 CEST 2008

#1814: Broken mplayer package dependenties
    Reporter:  lock                                         |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  defect                                       |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:                                               |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 I'm not employed but the ones responsible for me are Julian Chu
 <julian_chu at> (distro team lead) and Wolfgang Spraul Wolfgang
 Spraul <wolfgang at> (VP of Engineering).