Openmoko Bug #1959: Qtopia build key needs to be set

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 5 22:57:13 CEST 2008

#1959: Qtopia build key needs to be set
    Reporter:  f.hackenberger at  |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  defect                    |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always                    |     Blocking:

Comment(by f.hackenberger at

 Sorry for not setting the milestone, but I though that would be up for the
 release manager to decide.
 Shall I provide a patch for the configure script (I would have to cook one
 up) or are you going to hack it yourself?