Openmoko Bug #1967: [kernel] image and modules not in sync

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Sep 7 00:15:42 CEST 2008

#1967: [kernel] image and modules not in sync
    Reporter:  vnevoa          |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always          |     Blocking:

Comment(by vnevoa):

 Sorry, the info is incomplete and even wrong. Here's the real deal.

 The images were taken from:

 And then I added the "testing" opkg feeds and upgraded:

 I also have these feeds from the original fs image: