Openmoko Bug #1967: [kernel] image and modules not in sync

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Sep 7 00:20:48 CEST 2008

#1967: [kernel] image and modules not in sync
    Reporter:  vnevoa          |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect          |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always          |     Blocking:

Comment(by vnevoa):

 What is a "testing image"? From /releases/Om2008.8-update or from
 somewhere else?
 I'm not sure this happens on a fresh install, but I remember seeing kernel
 warnings about modules during bootup just before X kicks in. Before I
 added the testing repos.