Openmoko Bug #1541: Consider name change!

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Sep 7 19:30:48 CEST 2008

#1541: Consider name change!
    Reporter:  emsantiago   |        Owner:  sean
        Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:               |     Blocking:
Changes (by tick):

  * status:  assigned => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix
  * component:  Installer => unknown

 Thanks for providing this information, and I personal think it's a little
 bit too late to change the name. And changing Company name will cause a
 lot of problem and waste many resources, especially when we does not have

 I had switch issue to Sean for a while, and it seems he won't change this.

 Therefore I will switch this as wontfix.

 Thanks for issuing this.