Openmoko Bug #1744: Bluetooth don't power up after suspend

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 8 19:39:36 CEST 2008

#1744: Bluetooth don't power up after suspend
 Reporter:  VDVsx            |        Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  assigned
 Blocking:                   |

Comment(by Nytowl):

 I'm seeing the same thing from the sept 4 rootfs and kernel updates to

 What I also noticed is that bluetooth does power up but the state variable
 is reversed