Openmoko Bug #1976: Redial last called number

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 9 04:03:38 CEST 2008

#1976: Redial last called number
 Reporter:  Treviño      |          Owner:  zecke
     Type:  enhancement  |         Status:  new
Component:  Qtopia       |        Version:  Om2008.8
 Severity:  normal       |       Keywords:
Blockedby:               |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:               |
 I've made a small patch to allow to redial the latest dialed number.

 There's just only a thing that should be improved: in my tests the number
 is redialed only after that a first call is made; maybe this is due to the
 fact that the LastDialedCall value is set only after the first call.
 I figure that a better implementation (but maybe slower?) would be getting
 all the QCallList::Dialed items and then rewriting just the first value.
 Should be this the right way?