Openmoko Bug #1966: The qtopia addressbook does not provide a search bar

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 9 05:17:57 CEST 2008

#1966: The qtopia addressbook does not provide a search bar
    Reporter:  f.hackenberger at  |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  enhancement               |       Status:  new
Reproducible:                            |     Blocking:

Comment(by Treviño):

 I've attached a small patch based on the one from git that enables the
 findbar (if configured - using the same ini value, not to add too many
 options) also in any other QContactSelector window (like the one that can
 be opened from the dialer itself).

 Unfortunately I've not been able to disable the focus from the find text
 field (also forcing both the focus and the keyboard-grab to the contact
 list, the keyboard come up before hiding again), but in this case I figure
 that the keyboard input is practically always needed (since this is a
 selector window, is used only to select a contact, not to browse or look