Openmoko Bug #1814: Broken mplayer package dependenties

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 9 09:50:18 CEST 2008

#1814: Broken mplayer package dependenties
    Reporter:  lock                                         |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  defect                                       |       Status:  reopened
Reproducible:                                               |     Blocking:

Comment(by julian_chu):

 I installed the mplayer from testing-repository last night. Right now it
 has correct dependency and I can use it to see my .mpg files.