Openmoko Bug #1728: SMS parser bug?

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Wed Sep 10 00:29:03 CEST 2008

#1728: SMS parser bug?
    Reporter:  odlg    |        Owner:  tick
        Type:  defect  |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:          |     Blocking:

Comment(by Treviño):

 I reopen this ticket, since as you can see from this attached screenshot I
 got this badly decoded SMS:
 I don't really know what's inside... A PDU I can get from logread is (not
 coming from the SMS above, btw):
 Sep 10 00:15:42 om-gta02 user.notice root: AtChat :  F :

 PS: Why not storing also the PDU not to loose the message for decoding