Openmoko Bug #1997: Qtopia - clear dialed number menu item

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Sep 13 18:06:20 CEST 2008

#1997: Qtopia - clear dialed number menu item
 Reporter:  Treviño      |          Owner:  zecke
     Type:  enhancement  |         Status:  new
Component:  Qtopia       |        Version:
 Severity:  normal       |       Keywords:  HasPatch
Blockedby:               |   Reproducible:
 Blocking:               |
 I've made a small patch (attached) to add a menu item to the qtopia dialer
 that allows to delete the dialed number at all.

 If the number written in the textfield is quite long, tapping the "Delete"
 button more times is annoying (and sometimes it causes also to close
 accidentally the dialer window). That's why I've done this and I find it