Openmoko Bug #1939: wifi crashes the device

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Sep 14 17:13:28 CEST 2008

#1939: wifi crashes the device
    Reporter:  gawlitza  |        Owner:  marek
        Type:  defect    |       Status:  assigned
Reproducible:  always    |     Blocking:

Comment(by marek):

 Currently, we are digging into the wifi stuff to debug the driver.
 Om2008.8 has problems with unsecured networks as well but we could trace
 it down. I think we can fix that one soon. We move on to WEP networks now.
 We will come up with an instruction to narrow down the issue. I guess
 Werner will post it somewhere. We highly appreciate your help.
 My mail address (marek at should work - others can mail me.