Openmoko Bug #1718: python-pygtk programs don't work

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 15 11:31:37 CEST 2008

#1718: python-pygtk programs don't work
    Reporter:  Mercury  |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by dolfje):

 Is this supposed to be solved in the stable updates of om2008.8? Because I
 still have this problem. I did a forced reinstall of python-pygtk and get
 again a file with on line 82 init() instead of _init()