Openmoko Bug #2004: screen is blank (black) after resume

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Mon Sep 15 14:48:04 CEST 2008

#2004: screen is blank (black) after resume
    Reporter:  ssinger  |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by ssinger):

 I ran an opkg update; opkg upgrade on or around Sept 7.
 That seemed to bring me to: Angstrom P1-Snapshot-20080904  (Sept 4'th

 However I have not done a complete reflash since the pre updates 2008.08
 (I've been assuming the opkg update;opkg upgrade has been keeping me up to