Openmoko Bug #1662: [GSM] not working properly after x hours of usage

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Sep 18 21:06:34 CEST 2008

#1662: [GSM] not working properly after x hours of usage
    Reporter:  will             |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  defect           |       Status:  new
Reproducible:                   |     Blocking:

Comment(by dolfje):

 I've had it again. And I think this issue is related to #1945.

 After my FreeRunner is up a 'long' time and I call to it:
 1. I get no dailing tone and I go directly to the voicemail
 2. I get a dailing tone, but my FreeRunner don't tell me someone is

 So my phone isn't telling me, someone is calling. Afterwards, I get a
 message I had a missed call. So it knows that someone has called. (Maybe
 just the phone app that doesn't respond or respond wrongly to the gsm
 modem and rejects the call).

 x.log in attach