Openmoko Bug #2015: [Om2008.8] Can't start game 'Fifteen Pieces'

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 19 12:33:27 CEST 2008

#2015: [Om2008.8] Can't start game 'Fifteen Pieces'
    Reporter:  dolfje   |        Owner:  tick
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  accepted
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by tick):

 oh~ I miss understand that.
 I think your opkg crashed while opkg list_installed.

 I will still take a look of that as well :-)

 can you run
 strace -o log fifteen
 and post the log?