Openmoko Bug #1999: python-etk-git patches patched upstream

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 19 14:11:03 CEST 2008

#1999: python-etk-git patches patched upstream
    Reporter:  ptitjes  |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by ptitjes):

 Sorry I did forgot to tell the git branch I was building. I'm a newbie
 with om, oe and git. Also this was my first bug report for om. I'll try to
 give better informations next time.

 I'll tell if I see floating versions...

 Thanks for the fix.