Openmoko Bug #2019: Headphone Jack Event

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sun Sep 21 18:46:24 CEST 2008

#2019: Headphone Jack Event
    Reporter:  Zoup     |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by werner):

 Oh, cool. I just wrote a long description of how to test the jack, and
 threw it away, probably because I started editing before you added your
 update :-(

 Anyway, here's the picture: