Openmoko Bug #2019: Headphone Jack Event

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 23 01:22:36 CEST 2008

#2019: Headphone Jack Event
    Reporter:  Zoup     |        Owner:  openmoko-devel
        Type:  defect   |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always   |     Blocking:

Comment(by werner):

 Thanks for the kind words :-) BTW, I've passed this on to our hw team in
 case they've ever seen this kind of problem. (It's the first time I hear
 of a jack switch failing. Of course, we'd all be very disappointed in
 Murphy if he had let that opportunity pass ...)