Openmoko Bug #2021: /etc/init.d/dropbear restart doesn't work

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Sep 25 09:39:08 CEST 2008

#2021: /etc/init.d/dropbear restart doesn't work
    Reporter:  alih                        |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  defect                      |       Status:  in_testing
Reproducible:                              |     Blocking:
Changes (by julian_chu):

  * status:  new => in_testing

 Hi Alih,

      I always test by my own phone :-)  (You can install terminal or use
 screen to avoid thrown by restart dropbear)

      I found that why can't I reproduced the error, I use the testing
 repository and it use busybox-1.11.1, Om2008.9 use busybox-1.9.1.

     this problem was solved in 1.11.1 (it search /proc/<pid>/cmdline but
 not /proc/<pid>/exe). therefore I think it was in testing but not enter
 stable repository yet.