Openmoko Bug #1720: Dialer : improvement : how to switch contact page

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Thu Sep 25 10:49:24 CEST 2008

#1720: Dialer : improvement : how to switch contact page
    Reporter:  feydreva        |        Owner:  will
        Type:  enhancement     |       Status:  closed
Reproducible:                  |     Blocking:
Changes (by alphaone):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => wontfix

 Sorry, but these indicators are just implemented as text so making them
 into a button would be quite some work.

 Since zhone is only a testing UI I don't think this justifies the amount
 of work we'd need to invest. Feel free to send patches, though. :-)