Openmoko Bug #2038: Qtopia USSD requests support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 26 21:09:55 CEST 2008

#2038: Qtopia USSD requests support
    Reporter:  Treviño      |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always       |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 Okay first thoughts:
    - Moving the matching to QModemCall is good and I will take that
    - Removing public API (specially only the implementation) even if it is
 called is not good.
    - The CSCS query and the resulting duplication is not good. From what I
 assume is that with AT+CUSD we could send the right data?