Openmoko Bug #2038: Qtopia USSD requests support

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Sep 26 22:30:29 CEST 2008

#2038: Qtopia USSD requests support
    Reporter:  Treviño      |        Owner:  zecke
        Type:  enhancement  |       Status:  new
Reproducible:  always       |     Blocking:

Comment(by zecke):

 What is left from my point of view:
    - Understand why ATD needs to have the other encoding
    - Fix sending of AT+CUSD, this should be done by encoding the data

 E.g. in your crash report I think it is crashing because you removed a
 method from the library that is called by the gsm*.cpp code.

 Can you be happy with the code? I put the code here and not in the git
 repo as review works both ways.