Openmoko Bug #2044: om-locations - map licensing

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 30 14:41:11 CEST 2008

#2044: om-locations - map licensing
    Reporter:  drlizau  |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  task     |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by drlizau):

 The application does not have to attribute OSM, but I am waiting on
 further advice from OSM-legal-talk mailing list. Then I can make a few
 broader notes on the wiki to explain the licensing of the data.