Openmoko Bug #2044: om-locations - map licensing

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Sep 30 17:11:33 CEST 2008

#2044: om-locations - map licensing
    Reporter:  drlizau  |        Owner:  julian_chu
        Type:  task     |       Status:  new
Reproducible:           |     Blocking:

Comment(by olv):

 All map packages have

 LICENSE = "Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0"

 in the .bb.  But there is no(?) indication in the installer.  Nor
 attribution to OpenStreetMap.

 I am really sorry about my oversight, and I would love to do whatever
 needed to make it clear the map data are from OSM and honor the license
 and hard works of the OSM folks.