Openmoko Bug #2267: [wifi] kernel oops when starting wpa_supplicant

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Fri Apr 10 18:22:24 CEST 2009

#2267: [wifi] kernel oops when starting wpa_supplicant
 Reporter:  tilman2  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:
 I'm running shr-unstable from April 9th:

 The kernel version reported is 2.6.29-rc3.

 When starting wpa_supplicant, the kernel oopses. I'll attach the output of
 dmesg and my wpa_supplicant.conf.