Openmoko Bug #2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Apr 11 23:40:10 CEST 2009

#2257: gsm0710muxd: "Modem does not respond to AT commands"
 Reporter:  lindi            |          Owner:  openmoko-kernel
     Type:  defect           |         Status:  new
Component:  System Software  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  major            |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0                |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                   |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                   |   Reproducible:  sometimes

Comment(by arhuaco):

 Thanks, It did indeed work for me with the known-to-work kernel.

 With the lastest andy-tracking I got further with the patch

 At least the modem sends a reply but it enters a loop (OK, OK, OK..). I
 will test with SHR unstable later (I don't have gsm0710muxd in the distro
 I'm using now).

 Here is an interesting thread.
 kernel at

 I'll be reading more about this issue.