Openmoko Bug #2267: [wifi] kernel oops when starting wpa_supplicant

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Tue Apr 14 05:30:05 CEST 2009

#2267: [wifi] kernel oops when starting wpa_supplicant
 Reporter:  tilman2  |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect   |         Status:  new
Component:  unknown  |        Version:  unspecified
 Severity:  normal   |       Keywords:  wpa_supplicant wlan oops
 Haspatch:  1        |      Blockedby:
Estimated:           |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:           |   Reproducible:

Comment(by mwester@…):

 Replying to [comment:3 arhuaco]:
 > Mwester, it seems like a good solution (until someone tell us
 otherwise). Can I create a patch with your fix and add a Signed-off-by for
 you with your email address?
 Certainly; we can back it out if there is a "more correct" way to solve